Thursday, May 5, 2011

Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston, MA

Although this is one of the most popular tourist locations I couldn't help but listing it on my blog. I have traveled to Faneuil Hall on several occasions. They have a great variety of stores both inside and outside. Be sure to check out the bar, "Cheers" based off the television series. The quincy market located next to Faneuil Hall also has a great food selection and superb clam chowder. The setup of Faneuil hall is unlike any other shopping place I have been to. The design of it is very original. It's all set around quaint cobblestone where you can see musicians, performers, or even jugglers. I traveled to Faneuil Hall Marketplace a few weeks ago. In my travels I had the opportunity to watch a man stand on a stick and juggle! It was an unforgettable experience and will always remember how neat it was.

No comments:

Post a Comment